The TranS1 Lattice™ Cervical Plate System’s self-locking design offers both visual and tactile feedback once fully seated and locked.
The TranS1 Lattice™ Cervical Plate System’s self-locking design offers both visual and tactile feedback once fully seated and locked. Given its highly innovative plate geometry and profiling, the plate remains low profile, yet versatile enough to address all cervical plating situations. The system’s screw options enable multiple configurations to address most anatomies and surgeon needs. This expanded capability is further enhanced through an advanced screw thread form, which optimizes the bone screw interface and related pullout strength.
The screws allow surgeons to create a rigid, semi-constrained or hybrid cervical plate construct all within a single system.
Integrated, Self Locking
- Self-aligning and self-locking integrated features
- Advanced one-step screw-lock mechanism (no need for secondary locking
- 0°+/- 10° superior-inferior and 7°+/- 6° medial screw angulation
- Contoured, low profile construct (durability & fatigue strength)
- Surgical procedure can be performed with as few as 3 system specific
- Innovative instruments, including a Trocar Drill (compacts bone) and
- Trocar Drill can function as a Plate Holder
- Pre-lordosed, small-stature cervical plates available in lengths 18 mm to 89 mm for 1 to 4 level fusions
- Self-Drilling and Self-Tapping screws available in 4.0 mm and 4.35 mm diameters in lengths from 12 mm to 18 mm for hybrid construct applications
- Temporary Fixation pins provided as standard offering