The TranS1 KeyStone™ MIS Pedicle Screw System is a simple, effective pedicle fixation system incorporating reliable rod delivery and dependable rod reduction.
Simple and complete – a one-tray layout with a range of implants reduces operating room logistics while providing the surgeon with options for the patient. The TranS1 Baluster™ Cervical IBF System is a simple, yet comprehensive, intervertebral body fusion spacer system. The implants are precision machined from PEEK Optima LT1®, offering excellent stability in a spacer with a modulus of elasticity similar to that of cortical bone.
Integrated Extended Tab Screws
- Integrated extension tabs provide visual guidance for rod delivery and construct
- Efficient and robust hybrid square thread minimizes cross threading during rod
- Dual lead cannulated screws provide for faster insertion
Simplified Instrumentation & System
- Screws and locking caps use common driver interface to reduce required
- Reliable, over-the-skin rod length measurement
- Constraint collar provides excellent control and is removable for more flexibility
- 5.5 mm, 6.5 mm, 7.5 mm and 8.5 mm cannulated screws available in lengths up to
- 5.5 mm pre-lordosed rods available up to 160 mm length
- 5.5 mm straight rods available up to 220 mm length